Speaking & Presentations
Darim Online offers private and public speaking engagement and presentations, including presentations to staff, associations, workshops and conferences. Our presentations and speaking engagements can be tailored to suit your goals and time frame, from one hour to a full day. Our staff are dynamic speakers, who bring theory and practice together to create vibrant, educational and entertaining live events.
A selection of recent appearances include:
- Nonprofit Technology Network Conference (NTC), San Francisco, April 2012. "Maturing Your Organization's Culture by ... Creating a Social Media Policy".
- CCAR (Reform Rabbis) Convention, Boston, March 2012. "Social Media for Rabbis"
- Detroit Alliance for Jewish Education, Detroit, March 2012. 4 presentations to community leaders, Rabbis and Educators over 1.5 days.
- North American Jewish Day School Conference (NAJDS), Atlanta, February, 2012, "Foundations of Social Media For Jewish Day Schools".
- NATE Conference (Reform Synagogue Educators), Seattle, January 2011, "Social Media Boot Camp Pre-conference"
- The Wexner Heritage Summer Institute, Snowbird, Utah, July 2010. "From the Gutenberg Talmud to the iPad Torah: Technology and the Jewish Community."
- North American Association of Synagogue Executives (NAASE), Houston, March 2010, "Social Media's Implications for Synagogues."
If we are traveling to your location, often we can arrange to book several events into one day, for example at a Federation we have presented 3 sessions in a day, one for local Rabbis, one for agency staff, and one for Federation staff. We are happy to tailor our presentations to your specific audience, field, and skill level. Darim staff are also skilled at facilitating discussions among your participants, to explore how to apply the information and inspiration to your work.
Interested in learning more, or discussing a presentation or speaking engagement? Please contact Lisa Colton.